2016 Mar – Alzheimer’s disease
1. Inhibition of ACE Retards Tau Hyperphosphorylation and Signs of Neuronal Degeneration in Aged Rats Subjected to Chronic Mild Stress. Biomed Res Int. 2015;2015:917156.
3. Amyloid Oligomers and Mature Fibrils Prepared from an Innocuous Protein Cause Diverging Cellular Death Mechanisms. J Biol Chem. 2015 Nov 20;290(47):28343-52
5. Sex hormone-related neurosteroids differentially rescue bioenergetic deficits induced by amyloid-β or hyperphosphorylated tau protein. Cell Mol Life Sci.2016 Jan;73(1):201-215
7. Hydrogen-rich water attenuates amyloid β-induced cytotoxicity through upregulation of Sirt1-FoxO3a by stimulation of AMP-activated protein kinase in SK-N-MC cells. Chemico-Biological Interactions. 2015 Oct;240:12-21.
9. Mente Activa® Improves Impaired Spatial Memory in Aging Rats. J Nutr Health Aging. 2015 Oct;19(8):819-27.
2. A pilot randomized controlled trial evaluating an integrated treatment of rivastigmine transdermal patch and cognitive stimulation in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2015 Sep;30(9):965-75.
4. Riluzole rescues glutamate alterations, cognitive deficits, and tau pathology associated with P301L tau expression. J Neurochem. 2015 Oct;135(2):381-94.
6. A 9-year prospective population-based study on the association between the APOE*E4 allele and late-life depression in Sweden. Biol Psychiatry. 2015 Nov 15;78(10):730-6.
8. The carbonic anhydrase inhibitor methazolamide prevents amyloid beta-induced mitochondrial dysfunction and caspase activation protecting neuronal and glial cells in vitro and in the mouse brain. Neurobiol Dis. 2016 Feb;86:29-40.