1. Selective oral ROCK2 inhibitor down-regulates IL-21 and IL-17 secretion in human T cells via STAT3-dependent mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014 Nov 25;111(47):16814-9.
3. Activation of the P2X7 receptor induces the rapid shedding of CD23 from human and murine B cells. Immunol Cell Biol. 2015 Jan;93(1):77-85.
5. Molecular targeting of hepatocyte growth factor by an antagonist, NK4, in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2013 Jul 22;15(4):R75.
7. Development of an autoimmune syndrome affecting the skin and internal organs in P-selectin glycoprotein ligand 1 leukocyte receptor-deficient mice. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2014 Nov;66(11):3178-89.
9. Functional characterisation of a novel mutation affecting the catalytic domain of MMP2 in siblings with multicentric osteolysis, nodulosis and arthropathy. Journal of Human Genetics (2014) 59, 631–637.
12. An evaluation of risk factors for major adverse cardiovascular events during tocilizumab therapy. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2015 Feb;67(2):372-80.
14. Angiopoietin-like 4 is over-expressed in rheumatoid arthritis patients: association with pathological bone resorption. PLoS One. 2014 Oct 7;9(10):e109524.
16. Total hip replacement due to primary osteoarthritis in relation to cumulative occupational exposures and lifestyle factors: a nationwide nested case-control study. Arthritis Care Res. 2014 Oct;66(10):1496-505.
2. Combined arthroscopic deepening trochleoplasty and reconstruction of the medial patellofemoral ligament for patients with recurrent patella dislocation and trochlear dysplasia. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014 Oct;22(10):2484-90.
4. A novel cryptic binding motif, LRSKSRSFQVSDEQY, in the C-terminal fragment of MMP-3/7-cleaved osteopontin as a novel ligand for α9β1 integrin is involved in the anti-type II collagen antibody-induced arthritis. PLoS One. 2014 Dec 29;9(12):e116210.
6. The use of hyperosmotic saline for chondroprotection: implications for orthopaedic surgery and cartilage repair. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2015 Mar;23(3):469-77.
8. Clodronate exerts an anabolic effect on articular chondrocytes mediated through the purinergic receptor pathway. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2014 Sep;22(9):1327-36.
10. IL-6 in inflammation, immunity, and disease. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2014 Sep 4;6(10):a016295.
11. Markers of inflammation and oxidative stress studied in adjuvant-induced arthritis in the rat on systemic and local level affected by pinosylvin and methotrexate and their combination. Autoimmunity. 2015 Feb;48(1):46-56.
15. Effect of hydrogen sulfide sources on inflammation and catabolic markers on interleukin 1β-stimulated human articular chondrocytes. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2014 Jul;22(7):1026-35.