1. Single-dose oritavancin in the treatment of acute bacterial skin infections. N Engl J Med. 2014 Jun 5;370(23):2180-90.
3. Structure of an HIV-1-neutralizing antibody target, the lipid-bound gp41 envelope membrane proximal region trimer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014 Jan 28;111(4):1391-6.
7. Immunohistochemical analysis of the expression of TNF-alpha, TGF-beta, and caspase-3 in subcutaneous tissue of patients with HIV lipodystrophy syndrome. Microb Pathog. 2014 Feb-Mar;67-68:41-7.
9. A chronic kidney disease risk score to determine tenofovir safety in a prospective cohort of HIV-positive male veterans. AIDS. 2014 Jun 1;28(9):1289-95.
11. Full-genome analysis of avian influenza virus H9N2 from Bangladesh reveals internal gene reassortments with two distinct highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses. Arch Virol. 2014 Jul;159(7):1651-61.
12. The class Ib ribonucleotide reductase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis has two active R2F subunits. J Biol Inorg Chem. 2014 Aug;19(6):893-902.
14. Nanoparticles as drug delivery system against tuberculosis in zebrafish embryos: direct visualization and treatment. ACS Nano. 2014 Jul 22;8(7):7014-26.
16. Pharmacokinetics and preliminary safety study of pod-intravaginal rings delivering antiretroviral combinations for HIV prophylaxis in a macaque model. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2014 Sep;58(9):5125-35.
18. Assessment of human immune responses to H7 avian influenza virus of pandemic potential: results from a placebo-controlled, randomized double-blind phase I study of live attenuated H7N3 influenza vaccine. PLoS One. 2014 Feb 12;9(2):e87962.
20. Control and eventual eradication of Trypanosoma evansi infection in dromedary camels after an episodic outbreak in mainland Spain: an example in a non-endemic area. Vet Parasitol. 2014 Aug 29;204(3-4):153-7.
22. Toll mediated infection response is altered by gravity and spaceflight in Drosophila. PLoS One. 2014 Jan 24;9(1):e86485.
24. Toll-like receptor 4 promotes control of Leishmania infantum infection through inducement of leishmanicidal activity in host macrophages: Role of Mitogen Activated Kinases. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2014 Jan-Mar;28(1):41-52.
25. Peptide synthesis, characterization and 68Ga-radiolabeling of NOTA-conjugated ubiquicidin fragments for prospective infection imaging with PET/CT. Nucl Med Biol. 2014 May-Jun;41(5):390-400.
27. Photoactive titania float for disinfection of water; evaluation of cell damage by bioanalytical techniques. Photochem Photobiol. 2014 Sep-Oct;90(5):1099-107.
2. Once-weekly dalbavancin versus daily conventional therapy for skin infection. N Engl J Med. 2014 Jun 5;370(23):2169-79.
4. Control of disease tolerance to malaria by nitric oxide and carbon monoxide. Cell Rep. 2014 Jul 10;8(1):126-36.
5. Virus enrichment for single virus infection by using 3D insulator based dielectrophoresis. PLoS One. 2014 Jun 11;9(2):e94083.
6. In vitro infection of primary human hepatocytes by HCV-positive sera: insights on a highly relevant model. Gut. 2014 Sep;63(9):1490-500.
8. Intestinal CD103+ dendritic cells are key players in the innate immune control of Cryptosporidium parvum infection in neonatal mice. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9(12):e1003801.
10. High-yield soluble expression of recombinant influenza virus antigens from Escherichia coli and their potential uses in diagnosis. J Virol Methods 2014 Feb;196:56-64.
13. Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate, a novel pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 4 inhibitor, as a potential therapeutic agent for metabolic disorders and multiorgan failure in severe influenza. PLoS One. 2014 May 27;9(5):e98032.
15. Hepatitis C virus core protein inhibits interferon production by a human plasmacytoid dendritic cell line and dysregulates interferon regulatory factor-7 and signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT) 1 protein expression. PLoS One. 2014 May 1;9(5):e95627.
17. MRSA infections: from classical treatment to suicide drugs. Curr Med Chem. 2014;21(15):1809-19.
19. Chronic ethanol diet increases regulatory T-cell activity and inhibits hepatitis C virus core-specific cellular immune responses in mice. Hepatol Res. 2014 Jul;44(7):788-97.
21. Attempts at validating a recombinant Flavobacterium psychrophilum gliding motility protein N as a vaccine candidate in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum) against bacterial cold-water disease. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2014 Sep;358(1):14-20.
23. Lung-resident memory CD8 T cells (TRM) are indispensable for optimal cross-protection against pulmonary virus infection. J Leukoc Biol. 2014 Feb;95(2):215-24.
26. Determinants in V2C2 region of HIV-1 clade C primary envelopes conferred altered neutralization susceptibilities to IgG1b12 and PG9 monoclonal antibodies in a context-dependent manner. Virology. 2014 Aug;462-463:266-72.