1. A molecularly cloned, live-attenuated Japanese encephalitis vaccine SA14-14-2 virus: a conserved single amino acid in the ij hairpin of the viral E glycoprotein determines neurovirulence in mice. PLoS Pathog. 2014 Jul 31;10(7):e1004290.
3. DENV-2 subunit proteins fused to CR2 receptor-binding domain (P28)-induces specific and neutralizing antibodies to the Dengue virus in mice. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov;9(11):2326-35.
5. Association between chronic hepatitis C virus infection and low muscle mass in US adults. J Viral Hepat. 2014 Dec;21(12):938-43.
7. Giardia duodenalis infection reduces granulocyte infiltration in an in vivo model of bacterial toxin-induced colitis and attenuates inflammation in human intestinal tissue. PLoS One. 2014. Oct 7:9(10):e109087.
9. Microbiota and the gut-liver axis: bacterial translocation, inflammation and infection in cirrhosis. New insights into an old relationship. World J Gastroenterol 2014; Dec 7;20(45):16795-16810.
11. Functional synergy of α-helical antimicrobial peptides and traditional antibiotics against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria in vitro and in vivo. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2015 Jan;34(1):197-204.
17. The HBx oncoprotein of hepatitis B virus deregulates the cell cycle by promoting the intracellular accumulation and re-compartmentalization of the cellular deubiquitinase USP37. PLoS One. 2014 Oct 27;9(10):e111256.
19. The protective effects of a polyphenol-enriched protein powder on exercise-induced susceptibility to virus infection. Phytother Res. 2014 Dec;28(12):1829-36.
21. The dichotomy (generation of MAbs with functional heterogeneity) in antimalarial immune response in vaccinated/protected mice: a new concept in our understanding of the protective immune mechanisms in malaria. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014;10(6):1747-51.
23. Improving Mycobacterium bovis BCG as a vaccine delivery vector for viral antigens by incorporation of glycolipid activators of NKT cells. PLoS One. 2014 Sep 25;9(9):e108383.
25. Prevention of mother-to-child HIV-1 transmission in Burkina Faso: evaluation of vertical transmission by PCR, molecular characterization of subtypes and determination of antiretroviral drugs resistance. Glob Health Action. 2015 Jan 27;8:26065.
2. EbpA vaccine antibodies block binding of Enterococcus faecalis to fibrinogen to prevent catheter-associated bladder infection in mice. Science Translational Medicine. 2014 Sep 17;6(254):254ra127.
4. Mobility and temperature resistance of trehalose mycolates as key characteristics of the outer membrane of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2015;33(2):447-59.
6. Complement-related proteins control the flavivirus infection of Aedes aegypti by inducing antimicrobial peptides. PLoS Pathog. 2014 Apr 10;10(4):e1004027.
8. Effect of bacteriophage infection in combination with tobramycin on the emergence of resistance in Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms. Viruses. 2014 Oct 3;6(10):3778-86.
10. National Trends and In-hospital Outcomes in HIV-Positive Patients Undergoing Spinal Fusion. Spine.2014 Sep;39(20):1694-1698
12. A Plasmon-Assisted Fluoro-Immunoassay using Gold Nanoparticle-Decorated Carbon Nanotubes for Monitoring the Influenza Virus. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 2015 Feb;64:311-317.
14. Deciphering chemokine properties by a hybrid agent-based model of Aspergillus fumigatus infection in human alveoli. Front Microbiol. 2015 May 28;6:503.
18. Seasonal and interseasonal dynamics of bluetongue virus infection of dairy cattle and Culicoides sonorensis midges in northern California–implications for virus overwintering in temperate zones. PLoS One. 2014 Sep 12;9(9):e106975.
20. The dynamics of heat shock system activation in Monomac-6 cells upon Helicobacter pylori infection. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Dec;65(6):791-800.
22. Discovery of Carbohybrid-Based 2-Aminopyrimidine Analogues As a New Class of Rapid-Acting Antimalarial Agents Using Image-Based Cytological Profiling Assay. J Med Chem. 2014 Sep 11; 57(17): 7425–34.
24. Identification of candidate agents active against N. ceranae infection in honey bees: Establishment of a medium throughput screening assay based on N. ceranae infected cultured cells. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 6;10(2):e0117200.
26. Surface behavior of peptides from E1 GBV-C protein: Interaction with anionic model membranes and importance in HIV-1 FP inhibition. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015 Feb;1848(2):392-407.