1. Protection against RNA-induced liver damage by myeloid cells requires type I interferon and IL-1 receptor antagonist in mice. Hepatology. 2014 Apr;59(4):1555-63.
3. Intestinal Microbial Dysbiosis and Colonic Epithelial Cell Hyperproliferation by Dietary α-Mangostin is Independent of Mouse Strain. Nutrients 2015, 7(2), 764-784.
5. A Markov chain Monte Carlo approach to estimate AIDS after HIV infection. PLoS One 10(7): e0131950.
7. The number of alphaherpesvirus particles infecting axons and the axonal protein repertoire determines the outcome of neuronal infection. MBio. 2015 Mar 24;6(2). pii: e00276-15.
8. Parapoxvirus (PPV) of red deer reveals subclinical infection and confirms a unique species. J Gen Virol. 2015 Jun;96(Pt 6):1446-62.
12. Nutritional Supplementation Is a Necessary Complement to Dietary Counseling among Tuberculosis and Tuberculosis-HIV Patients. PLoS One. 2015 Aug 27;10(8):e0134785.
14. Molecular Details of INH–C10 Binding to wt KatG and Its S315T Mutant. Molecular Pharmaceutics 2015 Jan; 12:898−909.
16. Gene Expression Profiles of Chicken Embryo Fibroblasts in Response to Salmonella Enteritidis Infection. PLoS One. 2015 Jun 5;10(6):e0127708.
20. Performance evaluation of a novel personalized ventilation-personalized exhaust system for airborne infection control. Indoor Air. 2015 Apr;25(2):176-87.
22. Mitochondrial and apoptotic in vitro modelling of differential HIV-1 progression and antiretroviral toxicity. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2015 Aug;70(8):2330-6.
24. Persistence and avidity maturation of antibodies to A(H1N1)pdm09 in healthcare workers following repeated annual vaccinations. Vaccine. 2015 Aug 7;33(33):4146-54.
26. Diagnostic accuracy of algorithms to identify hepatitis C status, AIDS status, alcohol consumption and illicit drug use among patients living with HIV in an administrative healthcare database. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2015 Sep;24(9):943-50.
2. Programmed death ligand-1 expression and memory T-cell generation in Coxiella burnetii infection. Microb Pathog. 2015 Mar;80:1-6.
4. Comparative studies of the immunogenicity and protective potential of biofilm vs planktonic Staphylococcus aureus vaccine against bovine mastitis using non-invasive mouse mastitis as a model system. Biofouling. 2015 Aug;31(7):543-54.
6. Environmental isolation of Cryptococcus gattii VGII from indoor dust from typical wooden houses in the deep Amazonas of the Rio Negro basin. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 17;10(2):e0115866.
9. A novel host-proteome signature for distinguishing between acute bacterial and viral infections. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 18;10(3):e0120012.
10. Effect of mild-to-moderate smoking on viral load, cytokines, oxidative stress, and cytochrome P450 enzymes in HIV-infected individuals. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 16;10(4):e0122402.
11. Faecal microbiota transplantation plus selected use of vancomycin for severe-complicated Clostridium difficile infection: description of a protocol with high success rate. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2015 Aug;42(4):470-6.
15. Combined ART started during acute HIV infection protects central memory CD4+ T cells and can induce remission. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2015 Jul;70(7):2108-20.
17. Inability of rat DPP4 to allow MERS-CoV infection revealed by using a VSV pseudotype bearing truncated MERS-CoV spike protein. Arch Virol. 2015 Sep;160(9):2293-300.
18. A microarray MEMS device for biolistic delivery of vaccine and drug powders. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2015;11(8):1936-44.
19. Determinants of Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Coinfection in Heterosexual Adolescents Attending the National Public Sexually Transmitted Infection Clinic in Singapore. Sex Transm Dis. 2015 Aug;42(8):450-6.
21. Long-term viral shedding and viral genome mutation in norovirus infection. J Med Virol. 2015 Nov;87(11):1872-80.
23. Single Versus Double Dose Praziquantel Comparison on Efficacy and Schistosoma mansoni Re-Infection in Preschool-Age Children in Uganda: A Randomized Controlled Trial. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2015 May 26;9(5):e0003796.
25. Influence of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on Acute Otitis Media with Severe Middle Ear Inflammation: A Retrospective Multicenter Study. PLoS One. 2015 Sep 8;10(9):e0137546.
27. A Eukaryotic Expression Plasmid Carrying Chicken Interleukin-18 Enhances the Response to Newcastle Disease Virus Vaccine. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, 2015, January; 22(1):56-64.